Friday, February 1, 2013

Lose weight before its to late! What's the big secret.

First thing is that there is no secret. Losing weight is hard work. Its work mentally, physically, emotionally and spiritually. The thing that makes it at all worth the effort is the emerging energy and inner power you gain along the way. You must have help in your quest by folks that believe in what you're doing and make it their quest to help you succeed. This is the work I do with weight loss. I am Accem Scott and I have struggled with weight myself so the little challenges along the way aren't new to me. In fact I enjoy "smoking out" those little voices of doubt and insecurity that plague the sincere person trying to lose weight.

    “Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.” ~Chinese Proverb

No comments:

Post a Comment