Monday, November 19, 2012

"Hit Medicine"
 My torn MCL ligament"
By Accem J Scott 

 How to heal a Medial Collateral Ligament tear with rapid healing techniques. My MCL ligament was completely torn. A difficult martial arts injury landed me in a leg brace with an appointment for an MRI. Dr. Allen over at Blue Ridge Bone & Joint said that typically this type of tear (level 3) requires surgery and or 3 plus months of recovery, its a main field injury in football. I needed a second opinion so I went to my favorite holistic M.D., Dr. John Kelly. Dr. Kelly quickly reminded me that when athletes get the surgery they are known to have repeated episodes throughout their careers. I started self administered acupuncture directly after the injury with a "hit medicine" technique called, "surrounding the dragon". In this technique you surround the area of pain with 1" needles. Immediately the pain was reduced. In fact it felt great, so great in fact that I re- injured the knee not knowing the existent of the original injury. In seeing the MRI and tear Dr. Kelly's suggestions were to continue doing the acupuncture technique and add 1,000 mg of vitamin C, glucosamine and MSM. I was assured that my healing would be rapid and stronger than the surgical method. After 3 weeks of the above strategy I am well on the way to a full "healing". 


In my book, American Barefoot Doctor's Manual, I cover my own "rapid" healing protocol for injuries which includes: acupuncture, qigong, homeopathy, Chinese patent medicine & cell salts. I used this formula to rapid heal a broken collar bone. (another sports injury)
I look forward to increasing the healing speed and effectiveness with the addition of this new protocol from Dr. Kelly.

References:
Homeopathy: arnica montana 200C
*** It's good to do some type of emotional with techniques like
Reiki, Emotional Code or EFT

For more information about my work "google me"  and for a free copy of my book email or call.

Accem Scott, ND
828 280-7287

Dr. Kelly can be found at
Swananoa Medical Center in
Swananoa, N.C

Web Site: American Barefoot Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment