Thursday, August 2, 2012

Weight - loss slow and easy

Not everybody will get out an do something physical to start the process of breaking old habits, but if they could just take that one step they would see miracles. I personally have been on the large side during a few periods of my life (15yrs and 40yrs). At one point it was about early dietary habits and at the other it was about depression. Both times I found the will to take that one step towards better health and then other steps were taken towards me. To have a coach means all the difference in the world and I have been blessed with many good coaches. I have a business coach, a health coach and a life coach at different times in my life and so should you. For my free consultation call: 828 280-7287 accemscott@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment