Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Addicted to Sugar - advice to a client By Accem J Scott

This article began as a dialog about sugar and diabetes and how to think about it. I agreed that most people have little knowledge about what diabetes is and how they can turn it around with knowledge and a few practices.
                    
                      ADDICTED TO SUGAR - ADVICE TO A CLIENT..FROM MY OWN LIFE
                                                                   by Accem Scott, ND

 Before I take a step back as your health coach on this matter of diabetes I would like to give you my take on the condition from a slightly different perspective than you may have heard it before. My personal experience with diabetes has been a pre-diabetic condition that I feel significantly added to a number of health issues I struggled with: Loss of 4 permanent teeth (my increased sugar intake) Gallstones (removed them herbally 4 times before I began to voluntarily reduce sugar) High blood pressure and high cholesterol. Its only after I tracked down my symptoms to my sweet tooth that I began to research how I could turn it around. I had hoped to share with you many of the benefits I personally have experienced from just a few significant practices along with herbs, diet and exercise. It is my firm belief that sugar regulation within the body is responsible for a large part of the health we enjoy or not in this country. (since we are some of the biggest sugar consumers in the world). Great research has been done on the correlation between our sugar laden diets (sucrose, fructose, and glucose) as well as other carbohydrates and the disease process. In many cases the genetic factor comes down to common foods in the family diet practiced and passed down over generations.

 To see the complete article

No comments:

Post a Comment